How to Make a Fresh Start with Your Dental Care Now and All-Year
The most important thing you can do is start. That applies to your holiday preparations but also your dental care in the New Year.
Everyone, you included, gets a fresh start as the one year ends and another begins. As your Roswell family dentist we’re with you from start to finish.
Make a commitment to a healthier smile. Everything of value starts with a decision – that includes your oral health!
Start by scheduling you and your family’s dental examinations.
This appointment (two times per year) gives us the opportunity see first-hand what’s going on with your teeth and gums.
And while you’re at it…
Calendar your teeth cleanings.
Save time and help assure that your teeth and gum are free of harmful plaque and tartar build up – what your daily brushing and flossing is unable to remove.
Prioritize any treatment that’s on the books but not completed.
- Dental fillings to restore your decayed teeth
- Root canals to save your tooth from further infection or an extraction
- Sealants to help you and your family prevent cavities from forming
Decide to improve the appearance of your smile
- Dental bonding can repair chips, cracks, or other tooth damage
- Veneers cover tooth imperfections and gaps
- Dental crowns provide a natural looking restoration for your damaged or missing tooth structure
- Professional teeth whitening can brighten your teeth up to 10 shades of whiteness in one office visit
- Dental implants provide a permanent tooth replacement with a strong, secure new tooth structure from root to surface
These Roswell dental care procedures and more are available throughout the year for you and your family. Start by contacting us to schedule now.