Our Promise to You
- We will provide comfortable dental care in a safe, clean environment.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy in all areas.
- You will never have treatment recommended that we would not recommend for our own family.
- You will never have unnecessary treatment recommended.
- We will do our best to see you at your appointed time, recognizing the importance of your time.
- We will charge a fair fee for our services, and be as flexible and reasonable as possible in setting up payment arrangements.
- We will treat you as a friend, in the hope that you will truly become one.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware the unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your first appointment without notifying us 24 hours in advanced, you may be charged an additional fee.
A knocked out tooth or bitten tongue can cause panic in any parent, but quick thinking and staying calm are the best ways to approach such common dental emergencies and prevent additional unnecessary damage and costly dental restoration. This includes taking measures such as application of cold compresses to reduce swelling, and of course, contacting our office as soon as possible.